In this installment of what it seems to be a series I switched from the propeller to an impeller to see if I can get any pressure on that air cushion. It seems that I mounted the propeller backwards on the first episode and that is why it didn't work in the first place, but this impeller thing is too fun to let it go, so I'll keep on trying to see if I can make this work properly. The motor and the ESC where working too hot because I was asking for too much torque on that little motor made for speed. Next week I'll try to amend that.
In case you want to know the hardware use in this episode:
I've reduced greatly the amount of plastic on this thing, everything is now a hollow hull with nothing on the inside. All the walls are 1.6mm thick by design which makes it very light in the end.
I'm still planning on releasing the Fusion360 files once it is done.
This week again I've used almost all my printers to make this project because of the amount of parts that I needed, If you are interested you can check them out here:
I hope you enjoyed the video, Thanks!!!